Monday, March 30, 2009

Flower Girl and her mace of death


In August my 3 year old spawn of Satan (Xavier) was the ring bearer in husband's cousin's wedding. So being that we were getting married we decided to return the honor and have her daughter in our wedding.

Mind you Xavier was not the quietest nor the best behaved little ring bearer so when he was whispering during THEIR ceremony I promptly picked him up and carried him in the hall to play.


First we are doing pictures, and this little princess thinks she needs to be in every shot. After the third or fourth time she refused to move I went bridezilla and screamed for her mother to get her.


Before we go to walk down the aisle FFH (flower girl from hell) is running around like a little brat. I tell her mother to come stay with us until she goes to walk down (which is what I did with MY son at her wedding) so flower girl goes down. I can't see anything... now it's my turn to walk down the aisle. What do I get down the aisle to? FFH standing with her flower mace refusing to get out of the aisle. I think to my self "Oh hell to the naw, this is my day bitch, move!" finally she moves. As we get to where Joel is to give me away FFH comes barrelling down with her flower mace and tries to snatch up my bouquet then just screams at the pastor. My Maid of Honor thinks fast and tosses FFH her flowers thinking it would get her away. Our vows were short and sweet. Nobody else could hear them because all they heard was FFH's parents yelling "FFH come here come here" OK they weren't yelling they were whispering loudly. I found out later that as FFH was walking down the aisle she proceeded to whack all the guests on the way down. Where were her parents you ask? Sitting there laughing... because it's cute right. Yeah I don't fucking think so.


Word to the wise if you don't want your flower girl to drop flowers don't go with the new "cool" thing and get her a wand.... just go with NOTHING because that cute little girl will go all flower girlzilla on your ass...


1 comments:

SoMo said...

How old is this girl? Sorry, if you mentioned it, but I am pregnant and mah brain don't work so good.

I used my sister, who was 5 yrs old at the time. She rang a bell as she walked down the aisle. I have no idea where I got that idea, but it was nice. On second thought, a bell is just as dangerous. Congrats!