Monday, September 29, 2008

My history with Travis-- part. 1

Late December 1997. I was 17 years old messing around with meth and met this boy Travis through a friend. He too was into meth and so we made the best couple HA HA HA HA. I was 17 a senior in high school, under the influence of narcotics and this cute boy started paying attention to me. I was still a virgin and after a week of "going out" I gave him my virginity. I did it for the purpose of getting it done with. Being a virgin at my age was rare and it felt more like a hinderance then something to be proud of. Anyway, we continued to "date" and he told me he wanted to get off the meth and didn't want to date a girl that did it either. So being all giddy over this cute boy got off the meth. Now I look back and realize that he saved my life. He truly did. How I got off like that cold turkey is beyond me. That is almost unheard of. He also stopped with the meth. A week or so goes by and he stops returning my calls, I was devistated. I gave that piece of myself to him and he just stomps on it. So being the psycho heart broken teenager I decided to confront him at his house. I peeked in his windows to find him making out with a girl. I was heart broken.
February 2008- I continued to stay off meth and only smoked pot and drank. (yay me) Anyway Travis had called and said how much he missed me and he was a jerk blah blah blah. So I thought I would "show him" and decided I would sleep with HIM and then never talk to him. That would show him!!

Are you guys done laughing at me yet?

I think you have all figured out I was pretty naive back in the day. SO of course when he said pulling out worked I totally believed it. I left his house that night feeling liberated. Proud that I would NEVER talk to him again..... turns out that was sooo not the case.

0 comments: