I went to the dr. about my lumps... lumps not humps.. lol
Anyway, she found another lump. Says they are not clogged milk ducts (that I keep saying milk duds on accident) anyway, they are also in an odd place to be fibro cysts or some shit. She told me to lay off the caffeine and come back in two weeks.
I sat there and thought to myself "OK Dr. Dumbass I just told your nurse that my mom died at the age of 49 from cancer. Granted not boobie cancer, but cancer. Telling me to lay off the caffeine and come back in two long excruciating weeks DOES NOT WORK FOR ME!"
I then said "I'd rather take the pro-active approach and get either a mammogram or an ultrasound"
She'll call me tomorrow to tell me when my mammogram is.
Nice
7 years ago

1 comments:
Eeks! I hope it turns out to be nothing. Let us know how it goes. I went through the same thing a few weeks ago, but the ultrasound tech made me feel like I was crazy when she said "Ugh, ma'am? We can't find anything. I don't think there's anything there." Seriously lady? You think i wanted to go through this for FUN? You think my doc sent me your way just because? Look a little harder.
Post a Comment