Monday, February 2, 2009

The Wii fit... is kicking my ass

Our Wii fit arrived Saturday and I promptly busted it out!

I think every fat person that's starting to care about their fatness should purchase this.
It measures your body by height, weight, age and balance. After you do a few little test runs it gives you your results.

Cool part.. it said I weighed 201.8 so apparently my scale is like 12 pounds off. I don't know if I believe that or not.. but considering how touchy the board is I think it must be right.

My results- I'm a fat ass, I know this, I am working on it. The Wii threw it in my face though. It has a scale that shows you if you are underweight, normal, overweight, or obese. I my friends am obese like off the fucking charts obese.

Then it has you set a goal for your BMI, 22% is normal... I can't remember mine but lets just say it's really fucking high because I'm OBESE. The thing would only let me try to lose 22lbs as my goal and I put I wanted to lose like 2.7 pounds every 2 weeks. At that rate it's going to take me 6 months to lose the 22 pounds. I can change my goal every 2 weeks though so that's cool.

I worked out on it doing the different things for over 30 minutes. On Sunday.... I could feel it. LIKE HARD CORE. I was sore. I also wasn't feeling good so I didn't get on it. I woke up early this morning to do my body test, the yoga, and the strength training. I started the body test and the damn Wii told me "Too tired to work out yesterday? I see you've skipped a day" I think they need to add a response to this... Like UH I WAS PISSING OUT MY ASS SORRY! It then it proceeds to congratulate me for losing 3 pounds... so I'm like HA take that Wii..... Then promptly reminds me that the last time I did the body test was at 2PM and it is currently 5:30 AM and your body fluctuates about 2 pounds per day.... so basically telling me I'm still a loser.
I did my work outs and there was one I was struggling on... and I fell off the board. I got rated a fucking couch potato! My instructor told me "I know you took a break" I was like NO, NO I DIDN'T I FELL OFF FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS BITCH! I have to admit I do like it. It really motivates me.... so check back this weekend for my weekly picture.

1 comments:

mrs.stark said...

that's awesome! you are definently making me consider getting one.