After much thought I have decided that I do not want anymore children. When I am 48 my youngest will be 20. At that age I'm still young enough to get out and do what I want. Something I have never been able to experience. I had Skywalker at 18 years old so I never got to do anything on my own. 3 kids later, I'm realizing how important that time is. So my goal is to have all my kids old enough that I can do what I want without having to worry about a baby sitter when I am still at a semi-young age. I have explained this to Husband. He is not so keen on the idea, he would like to try for another child. I say in true Whitney Houston fashion "HELL TO THE NAW BOBBEH". Yesterday I informed him that being I am now 369 days away from turning 30 I think it's ok for him to go ahead and get snipped as I am sure that I don't want anymore kids. He then admitted that had he ever told me he would be the one to get fixed he had lied and NOBODY is touching his "jewels". We'll see about that.
He wants to try for a girl sooo bad. My thoughts are if I have a girl who acts like either one of us she won't live past 16 so what's the point?
Nice
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment