BD and I have been discussing the idea of maybe trying for #4. BD really wants a girl. As Mr. Butts gets closer to turning 1 I realize that maybe, just maybe I don't want to be done having kids. It's really a tough decision. I feel as though I'm being selfish, plus the 3 that I have now drive me nuts as it is.
Then last night made me realize maybe I don't want to try for a girl. Last night BD found out his little sister is no longer a virgin. SIL (sister-in-law) is 18 years old. She's a very smart girl. She has her head on straight. BD is DEVASTATED he couldn't even talk. I personally didn't see the HUGE deal. I mean seriously she's 18, she used protection.. and like most of us girls find out it really wasn't all it's cracked up to be. She said it hurt and she has no plans on doing it again..... This got me thinking about us having a girl. If we do I'm afraid she'll turn into a whore because BD is going to keep her locked in a room as soon as she hits 16. Then when she goes nuts he's going to have a heart attack and then I'm going to be stuck with 3 boys and a slutty daughter..... oh what to do.
Nice
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment