Eight things I am passionate about:
1. My kids
2. Chris
3. My happy pills
4. Keeping my mom's spirit alive
5. cleaning-- I know it's sad
6. being able to provide every need for my kids
7. being debt free HA HA HA HA
8. Our dog
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Backpack through Europe with the whole family when the kids are in their late teens early 20's
2. Visit Chris's family in Germany
3. Live past the age of 49
4. Continue to have close relationships with my kids
5. Be able to babysit my grandchildren
6. Discover my ancestory
7. Get a college degree
8. Watch my kids become successful adults. So when it's my time to go I'll be ok with it.
Eight things I say a lot:
1. XAVIER BRIAN, THAT'S 1, THAT'S 2, GO TO THE CORNER!
2. JOEL!!
3. What-ever Chris
4. I swear to God that phone rings ONE MORE TIME...
5. I love you
6. Joel, I don't want to talk about video games
7. Yes, I'll cuddle with you
8. Tell Daddy to get your drink
Eight books I've read (you'll see I'm a fan of Oprah's book Club)
1. PS I love you-Cecelia Ahern
2. Love, Rosie-Cecelia Ahern
3. Night, Eli-Wiesle
4. His Bright Light- Danielle Steele
5. A Million Little Pieces- James Frey
6. Cane River- Lalita Tademy
7. The Bluest Eye- Toni Morrison
8. Gap Creek- Robert Morgan
Eight movies I've seen (at least) eight times
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Grease
3. Finding Nemo
4. Cars
5. Speed
6. Friday
7. Girl Interrupted
8. Mall Rats
Nice
7 years ago

2 comments:
I love your blog--since you love cleaning, wanna come clean my house?? My 6 mo pg self can't get motivated to do it! Keep up the blogging!!
J
Great list! I love it!
Post a Comment