Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I just want to cry

I feel awful for feeling this way but I am so uncomfortable. I just want to cry. Every inch of my body has begun to retain water it hurts to squeeze my hands. MY NOSE IS RETAINING WATER. My legs just ache. My stomach... this baby keeps his feet shoved in my ribs on my right side, and then proceeds to grind his head against my left pelvic bone. FYI: I'm not even 5 foot tall. I can't imagine doing this for another 5 weeks. Chris constantly asking me what's wrong... telling me I'm negative. I asked him if I could strap an extra 10 pounds on his front, make him constantly have to pee.. make his boobs leak and then put his balls in a vice and every time he takes a step the vice tightens.... He was like "oh I think you're being dramatic"
He's lucky he didn't get stabbed in the eye. I feel so guilty when there are so many other women out there that can't have baby's and would love to be in my position. The only thing I can think about is being poked with a pin and the stream of water that would shoot out of me.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Have they checked your blood pressure? If you have gained too much water weight you could be starting to be pre-eclamptic.

Hope the next 5 weeks just fly by for you!!

LivingLifeBackwards said...

my blood pressure is always normal. Now I'm at home because I feel like I'm being stabbed in the cervix. Doc said to go lay down... ughhhh