I don't know how to do the link thingy http://mymidmidlifecrisis.blogspot.com/
but here's my attempt at it... anyway yes I posted to win her free picture frame. Hopefully if I win I'll actually receive it. Unlike the other item I won from a contest and never received my gift. Oh well!
This little giveaway thing got me thinking. I have a whole box full of stuff that I could mail off to someone they could take what they want and then give the rest away. This would be a white elephant of sorts and I'm not going to tell you what I'm mailing.... it could be kind of fun! What do you guys think? You guys as in my whole 2 readers LOL.
Nice
7 years ago

2 comments:
If you do win, you will receive it. I'm good for it, I promise! Also, I LOVE the white elephant idea. A friend of mine did 3 winners- each got to pick a bag. Two had awesome gifts and the third had a gag gift, but it was still cute.
thanks for the link to the picture frame contest! i'm all for free gifts! i never win those things though.
Post a Comment