OK... I said I would do it... so here they are.
My pictures of me starting in January... at 220 pounds.
I want to puke/cry/purge
Here it is... me in all my fatness
Notice my mini thighs that go with my regular thighs...
I have mom gut... FUCKING MOM GUT
THE CHINS... LOOK AT THE CHINS
Yes my underwear on backwards-- apparently my stomach got in the way of my vision and I couldn't see I had them on backwards... I can count three rolls.
Where the fuck is my neck?
Now I'm off to take pictures of me 7lbs lighter and hopefully there will be a difference!




1 comments:
we pretty much have the same body. so you can't feel bad because there is someone out there like you! also, I have done the underwear inside out before too, lol. that was very brave of you. i don't think i could have done it.
Post a Comment