I never did write my obituary. Then last night while laying in bed next BD I mentioned that I had an urge to write it. He said "Why, doesn't someone write it for you after you die?" I said yes, but I wasn't sure he would get into everything that I would want said. He then said... "You have a little while, I don't see you dying until you're 46." I said "What do you mean?" and he said "You know how sometimes I have feelings, my feelings tell me you will die at 46." I thought that was really messed up. I said "What feelings?" he said "Remember when I called you on the day Zaber was born and told you that I had a feeling that he was coming that day and you told me no, that you had just been to the doctor and you weren't dialated at all.... and then later on that day he was born... it's the same feeling." I freaked a little and then he said "well now that I'm saying it I'm seeing more of age 58." I think he just said that to calm me down... still weird though. He also said that he could see me gaining about 75 more pounds. I was like "Uh, yeah right the only way I plan on gaining more weight is if we get pregnant again and we haven't decided on that." He then told me "No, we'll get pregnant again, it's not going to be our girl though. It'll be a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes." Then we will be done.
I
Nice
7 years ago

1 comments:
While no one really knows what the future holds - I do like the prediction of you with another baby. :)
Post a Comment