Monday, April 19, 2010

Crazy lady

Most of you know that Skywalkers dad was heavily involved in drugs and as a result hanged himself at the age of 22. He did this act in the garage of a neighbor with whom he would use for drugs and a place to crash. She's like 60'sh and really weird. She's insane... she's done a lot drugs in the past (and I think present) and she's mentally handicapped or something. I don't like this woman at all she changed her story around the incidents that occured up to Travis' death.
This weekend Skywalker went to his Uncle's house (Travis' brother) I picked him up yesterday and we went to get ice cream. On the way home we drove by the cemetary that Travis is buried in. Skywalker says "Hi Dad" when we drive by. So he said "Hi Dad" and then says "Mom did you kow that 'Crazy Lady' see's spirits and my dad comes to visit her. She talks to him because she loved him like a son." I was instantly pissed. I said "Skywalker 'Crazy Lady' is CRAZY and she LIES. I said she is lying to you" I said "You know your dad and she doesn't need to be telling you lies like that. So the next time she says anything like that to you you tell her that your mom said she's a liar and she's not supposed to talk to you about your dad. If she does you tell her that I'm going to punch her in the face" Skywalker in his infinate wisdom said "OK Mom, I'll tell her the first part but the last part is inappropriate."

Seriously what the fuck is this idiot thinking?!?! Poor Skywalker has enough issues, and on top of that his dad commits suicide and then he's got some crazy bitch saying 'oh your dad talks to me' I'm sure Skywalker is thinking "why doesn't he talk to me?" I am constantly telling him how much his dad loved him and that it was the drugs that made him want to die.

Seriously I'm so pissed off right now.

I did talk to Skywalker's Aunt and told her what happened as she was not in the room or was his Uncle when this happened. She is pissed and is going to tell the crazy lady to not talk about Travis to Skywalker.

0 comments: