Today I interview for the job I have been working towards for a year now. At 1:45 (CST) I will begin the Corrections Officer interview at the women's prison that is just 10 minutes away from my house.
A year ago I took the exams at the prison and passed and now a year later I have the interview. This comes at such an important time. My current job is relocating in June and will add another 20-30 minutes on my daily commute. I have gained a new supervisor who I have come to realize is one shady mo fo so I want out of here REALLY bad.
This is the first step in what I want to be my new career. I've been going to school for Criminal Justice for the past year. I have been dreaming of becoming a CO for such a long time. This is my chance... TODAY.... I'm not really nervous.... I just want this SO bad.....
Nice
7 years ago

3 comments:
Good luck! You truly deserve this! :)
Got a question for you. Would you like to do a guest post on my blog while I'm on vacation next week? It can be on absolutely anything you want.
my email is: rideabike@gmaildotcom
:)
Hey Girl!!
Sorry I missed this post! I hope your interview went well. Best of luck!!
Post a Comment