Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Opening my dirty whore mouth per Aunt Becky's request

Go to http://www.mommywantsvodka.com/?p=2894 to find out why I'm doing this....

1) Do you like sprinkles on your ice cream?
- No, I like chocolate, caramel, whipped cream, and nuts

2) If you had to choose one word to banish from the English language, what would it be and why?
Piss Flaps. My BFF tells people to lick her piss flaps when she's mad. I find it repulsive. That and Booty Hole, my husband always changes songs to say something about putting it in the booty hole and that too repulses me.

3) If you were a flavor, what would it be?
Sweet and Sour sauce

4) What’s the most pointless annoying chore you can think of that you do on a daily/weekly basis?
Put the movies away... 2 seconds later Mr. Butts rips them out and throws them on the floor

5) Of all the nicknames I’ve ever had in my life, Aunt Becky is the most widely known and probably my favorite. What’s your favorite nickname? (for yourself)
Linnie, it's what my baby sister called me growing up

6) You’re stuck on a desert island with the collective works of 5 (and only five) musical artists for the rest of your life. Who are they?
Bon Jovi
Michael Jackson
New Kids On The Block
Stevie Knicks
Reba Mcintire

7) Everything is better with bacon. True or false?
False- doesn't go good with ice cream

8 ) If I could go back in time and tell Young Aunt Becky one thing, it would be that out of chaos, order will emerge. Also: tutus go with everything. What would you tell young self?
Follow your gut

1 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Follow your gut. GOOD ONE.