Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've said my piece... now lets move on.

OK, I'm done getting all worked up over the new president. Let's talk about life. Well as you all know I went back to work in October. My grandma did pass away that first week back. It was awful, but she is was 91 years old and she was only living at home assisted for 2 weeks. So she had a really good 91 years. Christmas is going to be weird this year. I don't have any grandparents left.
Chris and I have decided to tie the knot. March 21st. I'm excited. It went from being a Justice of the Peace thing to a full out wedding. I'm thinking 40's theme with black, white, and a touch of purple. My two BFF's Whitney and Kristi are my bridesmaids. We're going wedding dress shopping on Sunday... I'm so excited!!! It's not going to be an extravagant wedding as we are paying for it ourselves but it's going to be nice.
Leo finally started to put on some weight.
Xavier is still naughty... not AS naughty but let's just say I'm happy that I'm not the one stuck at home with him all day.
Joel, my poor Joe-lo. I stopped therapy, I don't like his therapist. I'll find another one if needed. So far we are dealing ok on our own. We are struggling with him growing. He's the size of an 8 year old (he's 10) so we're getting x-rays done to determine what the cause is of his stunted growth. His ears are draining like crazy again so we are going back to the ENT.
Good news though!!! My job has just started the Flex Spending debit card for next year so I'm taking full advantage of that. I was just telling Whitney yesterday teh reason I didn't have one is because it was the kind where you had to get reimbursed and I'm just too lazy, and can't afford to pay for something twice at one point.
That's all for now... I need to start working on the weight but for now I'm content with being the same fatness as I was after I had X.
Ciao

0 comments: