We had our plan for Family pictures for Christmas... today I get a call from Joel's school
school: "Joel chipped a tooth, we found the other piece, but he needs to go to a dentist"
me: "he just chipped it... but there was a piece so big you could FIND it"
school: "well he broke it"
I arrive at school and there is my son with the worst snaggle tooth I have ever seen.
Chris takes him to the dentist. They put some compound on it but it's still a snaggle tooth.
Family pictures are scheduled for Sunday
Tooth cannot be repaired until Dec. 31st
shhiiiiiiiiiitttttt
Chris says have him do a half smile... I'm debating.
Maybe shove a chiclet in there?
Nice
7 years ago

2 comments:
Nice post ;)
It's a picture with a story attached. What more can you ask for?
Yeah, it will make for a good story years from now when you look at that picture!! :-)
Post a Comment