I'm super excited for Turkey day... I'm gonna get my grub on like there's no tomorrow. Which I have to admit I should NOT after the family picture fiasco.
So Joel's tooth ended up not being bad at all. You can't even see it in the pictures. We went to Portrait Innovations for our family pictures. I love that place because you get two people. The picture taker and the person to entertain the kids. Instead of doing all kinds of background swaps they just move you to different rooms. PLUS you get your pictures back the same day. Even with the 2 million people that were there we were in and out in an hour. That was doing pictures, having them load them on the computer, and then picking which one's we wanted. That's pretty damn good.
The pictures though.. mmmm nah so good. They had us standing up. I think they did this because we are fat and thought that it would stretch the rolls out so we didn't look like such fat asses.... it didn't work.
We got the pictures anyway.
We did go out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack and that was AWESOME... so what the hell we got to eat.
Seriously though Wii Fit is on our list to buy eachother for Christmas. We have got to lose some weight for this wedding. I'm not trying to buy our wedding gear at Des Moines Tent and Awning.
Nice
7 years ago

1 comments:
Yeah, we had our pictures done there on Saturday. They had me sit on the floor and my turtle neck all bunched up and I looked like I had two chins. It was AWFUL!! I love that place but NOT those pictures!!
Post a Comment